Refer to the fee schedule below to determine the applicable fee. The initial application fees below are based on the number of different programs offered by CPE program sponsors. Multiple offerings of the same program count as one program.
We recommend all prospective members become familiar with the National Registry of CPE Sponsors Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs (2012) (Standards).
To help you prepare for completing the application, you will need to have the following information available to enter or upload:
1. Use the link below to submit the National Registry of CPE Sponsors Interest Form
Only organizations or individuals who have offered at least one educational course in the past can be considered for membership. The program does not have to have been offered for the CPA profession or awarded for CPE credit.
2. Once you complete and submit the official Interest Form and your information is verified/reviewed, an email containing a link to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors Initial Application will be sent to you.
3. Complete the initial application in its entirety. If required application fields are not answered, your application will not submit. You may upload information in response to a question. The upload limit is 20 mb total for all attachments to a response. Zip files can be uploaded. If your files or policy descriptions are too large to be uploaded or added, you can copy the files to a CD and mail to your account manager at NASBA or send the attachments via email.The online application form will allow you to save and return to complete it at a later date. You will be prompted to supply a login and password to access the incomplete form.
4. Once you have submitted your initial application, you will receive a confirmation email and the National Registry account administrator will begin the application review process. Application review time varies based on the instructional delivery method. Please click on the "National Registry Initial Application Process" link below for a complete description of the review process.
National Registry Initial Application Process
5. Once your initial application is approved, you will be provided with a National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID number and welcome letter.
Samples of the required documentation are located on the Registry Forms and Applications page.
Additional materials to be submitted for Group Live Programs:
1. A written statement on attendance monitoring/records of participation.
Additional materials to be submitted for QAS Self Study Programs:
1. Review questions with evaluative and reinforcement feedback for the submitted program.
2. Final examination and answer sheet for submitted program.
3. Pilot test results from a representative sample of three independent CPAs for submitted program if Method 1 is the basis
for CPE credits (View a sample).
4. Word count formula calculation and supporting documentation if Method 2 is the basis for CPE credits.
5. Self-study course online login/access information and instructions.
6. $450 reviewer fee.
Additional materials to be submitted for Group Internet Based Programs:
1. Description of how participants are monitored for active participation in the program.
2. Submit dates and times of upcoming program presentations. If program is not currently presented, then NASBA will
need to observe a demonstration of the program.
3. Program online access instructions/codes.
4. $450 reviewer fee.